Monday, February 23, 2009

The Park Dance- by Aaron Smith

Aaron is taking care of today's blog post..take it away Aaron:

About 600 people were dancing on a flat surface to hip hop Chinese style.
Aubrey was warm as a little lady bug and I was froze to the bone! Mostly Daddy and Mommy carried Aubrey the whole time because she would not walk. There was about 70 people surrounding us because they wanted to know why we were carrying a Chinese baby around.
The market was so busy and I got really cold. I saw about 3 million people selling and buying food. I saw celery, baseball olympic socks, potatoes, chicken heads, one hundred bikes, and about 30 cars, and 10 markets selling noodles.
We ate noodles from the market and mommy and Daddy got me KFC for dinner. (begrudgingly!!!!!! says mom). I took a bath with Aubrey and she made a tornado out of the water throwing it in my face! I watched Mulan While Aubrey checked everyone's bellybuttons to see who had the deepest.

Then I talked to Grandma and Grandpa on Skype. Now I'm going to bed.

No comments: